Invite Friends and Family to an UP-inspired Party for Children
If you’re looking for a fun idea for a children’s birthday, check out our invitations based on the Disney© Pixar movie UP. This delightful computer-animated 3D film features the adventures of an old man named Carl and an eight year-old wilderness explorer named Russell. Together they run into unexpected villains and escape wild animals – all while traveling in a house floating from a bunch of helium-filled balloons!
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Latex balloons – assorted colors
- Markers – assorted colors
- Card stock paper
- Single hole punch
Instructions for Floating House Invitations:
- Create a house-shaped stencil and cut out houses from card stock paper.
- Decorate cards to look like a party house.
- Write the address of the party on the front of the house, and add party details on the back.
- Punch a hole in the top of the card.
- Inflate a balloon using your Balloon Time Helium Tank and attach a ribbon to it.
- Tie the card to the balloon’s ribbon, and hand deliver invitations to your guests.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.