Glow-in-the-Dark Movie Night
As the weather starts to get cooler, we’re looking for more ways to bring the celebration indoors. This Glow-in-the-Dark Movie Night turns an ordinary get-together into something a little brighter and more memorable.
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- LED light balloons
- Neon chalk
- Neon cups and bowls
- Popcorn & other party snacks
- Your favorite movie
- Set the stage for your movie night by placing your marquee (chalkboard) at the entrance of your movie room or area. We used neon chalk to announce the showing for the evening.
- Turn on your LED lights and place them inside the latex balloons. Fill the balloons using the Balloon Time Helium Tank and secure them with strings.
- Place a bouquet of balloons around the room where the movie will be shown. At the end of the show, each guest can take a balloon with them.
- Set up your “concession stand” with movie theater treats, including popcorn. Use neon bowls to add to the glow-in-the-dark effect.
- Optional: If you are showing the movie on a projected screen, you could create a border around the screen with glowing balloons.
It’s so easy to dress this idea up or down as you like, and your guests will surely appreciate movie night with a fun neon spin! Enjoy!
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.