Crafternoon Tea Party
What’s better than a tea party? A tea party with balloons and craft supplies, that’s what! This Crafternoon Tea Party idea blends a few of our absolute faves for an afternoon of tasty treats, fun, and creativity! Whether you are looking to occupy your little ones and their friends or add it to a party, it’s the perfect idea for crafting the day away!
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Colored latex balloons
- Double-sided tape
- Various craft supplies, paints, and paintbrushes
- Animal sticker sheets of your choice
- Colored paper
- An assortment of teas, treats, and teacups
- Dress up your Crafternoon Tea area however you desire, setting out teas (or whatever refreshments you prefer), treats, and craft supplies so your guests have easy access to everything they need.
- Inflate balloons using your Balloon Time Helium Tank, fasten with ribbon and fasten with scotch tape around the area and table.
- Let your guests’ imaginations run wild!
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time packaging.