Fancy Balloon Cupcake Toppers
Party, Styling, Text and Photos by Confetti Sunshine
Every fancy party needs to have fancy cupcake toppers. Try these balloon-topped cupcakes for your tea party, baby shower or Princess Jubiliee.
- Assortment of 5-inch balloons
- Balloon pump
- Balloon caps
- Paper straws
- Metallic mini tassels
- Silk flowers
- Low temperature glue gun
- Inflate the 5-inch balloons using a balloon pump. Then attach the balloons to the balloon caps.
- Attach each balloons to a paper straw.
- Using your low temperature glue gun, glue silk flowers and mini tassels onto the balloons and straws.
- Stick the end of the paper straws into the cupcakes.
Find other princess party decor ideas:
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.