Get Crafty with Bee Invitations for your Party
Invite friends and neighbors over for a Buzzing Bee Party by creating these fun Bee Invitations.
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Yellow latex balloons
- Yellow construction paper or craft foam
- Glue stick
- Googly eyes
- Black permanent marker
- Using yellow construction paper or craft foam, cut out one small and one large circle per guest.
- Glue the smaller circle to the top of the larger one to form the head and body of a bee.
- Add black stripes around the body and top of head using black permanent marker.
- Glue googly eyes to the head.
- Cut a black craft pipe cleaner into quarters and glue them on top of the head for antennae, and at the bottom of the body for legs.
- Write party details in the yellow spaces on the body and mail to guests.
- Alternatively, use yellow balloons instead of construction paper or craft foam. Don’t tie shut, deflate and mail to guests with instructions to inflate for details.
To round out your Buzzing Bee Party, check out our other ideas for the theme, including Decorations, Costumes, Games & Activities, and Refreshments.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.