Learn how to Create an Awesome
Balloon arches are a sure-fire way to create a grand entrance to your party! They’re also great props for partygoers to run through, play around, and pose for pictures in front of. Follow these quick and simple steps to set up an exciting archway for your party in only 10 minutes.
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Latex balloons – assorted colors to match your party theme
- Balloon weights
Note: each balloon on the ribbon takes up one foot of space. Depending on how far apart and how high you want the arch, you should figure about 12 inches per balloon.
Instructions for 18-foot Arch:
- Begin by tying a weight to one end of curling ribbon, and tie the other end temporarily to a chair. Leave several feet of space where you will tie on balloons.
- Inflate a balloon fully and tie onto the ribbon about 12 inches from the weighted end with your Balloon Time Helium Tank.
- Continue adding inflated balloons along the line, making sure there is about 1″ of space between each balloon. They should not be crowded, but evenly spaced along the ribbon in a straight line. You can gently slide the balloons a little on the ribbon to adjust spacing if need be.
- End the arch by tying another weight at the opposite end, leaving 12 inches between the last balloon and the weight.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.