DIY Lemonade StandThere is nothing more refreshing on a hot summer’s day than a glass of ice-cold lemonade! Help your neighborhood entrepreneur make a statement by adding balloons for a festive touch! Best of all, this makes for easy set-up and tear down that will provide fun for the whole summer.
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Citrus colored balloons
- 2 tiki torches as a base for your stand
- Needle & thread for your arch
- Small table
- Drink serving container or pitchers
- Add other fun touches like straws or cookies
- Stake your tiki torches into the ground roughly 5 ft apart. *Tip* you could also use PVC or broom handles
- Add your table as a pouring station
- Cut a length of string roughly 1 foot longer than the distance of your torches. Tie a thick knot at the end,
- Using your Balloon Time Helium Tank, begin blowing up balloons and threading them onto the string. This will create your arch connecting the two torches. *Or* try this for easier arches!
- Add in your other chosen serving items and you are ready to open for business!
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.