DIY Snowflake Balloons
Winter Wonderland Party Idea
DIY Project, Styling and Photos by Confetti Sunshine
It’s that time of year where we pull out the sweaters and put away the flip flops. While we may dread the work that comes with the cold, it is hard to find something more lovely than snow falling on a cold winter day.
Instead of wishing for snow fall for your next party, why not make a little of your own? In a few easy steps, you can have your own winter wonderland inside!
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- White latex balloons
- 3-inch snowflake paper punch
- White cardstock
- First, with the snowflake paper punch and white cardstock paper, cut out a bunch of white snowflakes.
- Then, thread the needle with your string.
- Using the needle, string together two or three snowflakes.
- Fill a white balloon with helium using the Balloon Time Helium Tank.
- Finally, tie one end of the snowflake string onto the helium filled white balloon.
Pair the snowflake balloons with a simple hot cocoa bar for a delicious winter party.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.