Balloon Painting Station
Party, Styling, Text and Photos by Confetti Sunshine
Create a balloon painting station for your party! What little artist wouldn’t love to create a masterpiece on a beautiful white balloon?
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- White latex balloons
- Acrylic paint
- Paint brushes
- Paint trays
- Start by using the Balloon Time Helium Tank to inflate the white balloons. Fill a few extra just in case one pops. Note: typical latex balloon float time is 5-7 hours. If you’re preparing the balloons the night before, use Hi-Float, found online and in party stores.
- Tie the balloons with string, and tape them to the table (approximately 1 ½ feet above the top of the table).
- Give each of your artists a paint brush and a paint tray with the acrylic paint.
- Have the kids paint the balloons. (Adult supervision is advised for children under 8. If a balloon pops, discard broken pieces immediately.)
- If they have a difficult time painting the balloons by themselves, have them pair up with a friend or parent, and take turns holding each other’s balloon.
These balloons are a lot of fun for your guests to take home at the end of the party. Just tie a simple favor box onto the bottom as a balloon weight, and send each guest home with their own balloon masterpiece!
Learn how to create each of these Pop of Color party elements to complete your party:
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.