“Pop Me” Balloon Invitation
Party, Styling, Text and Photos by Confetti Sunshine
Drum up excitement for your Pop of Color party with a fun invitation! Invite friends to the party with a little pop of excitement.
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Latex balloons
- Printable Pop of Color invitation
- White chalkboard pen
- Start by printing the Pop of Color invitation on regular paper (you will want to keep it as light weight as possible).
- Fill out the invitations with the information for your party.
- Then, roll up the invitations and stuff each one into an empty latex balloon.
- Use your Balloon Time Helium Tank to inflate each latex balloon.
- Tie a string or ribbon to each balloon.
- Use the chalkboard pen to write “POP ME” on the balloon.
- Pass the balloon invitations to your child’s friends. An adult should pop the balloon to retrieve the party information, then discard all broken balloon pieces immediately.
Note: Typically, helium-filled latex balloons will float for 5-7 hours. If you’re preparing the balloons the night before, use Hi-Float, found online and at party stores, to ensure they float for 12-24 hours.
Learn how to create each of these Pop of Color party elements:
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.