Make the photo session the most memorable part of the evening with a creative photo booth for your teens before the dance. All you need are some balloons and sparkle!
Pro tip for parents: If you give your kids photo booth props like a vintage picture frame, you can help prevent the awkward what-do-I-do-with-my-hands moment every homecoming couple experiences.
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- LED balloon tails
- White, black, silver and gold artificial feathers and masquerade masks
- Black and gold backdrop
- Teal, silver and clear balloons
- Hang the black backdrop against a wall (not a window) and drape the gold backdrop artistically at an angle.
- Inflate balloons to appropriate size using the Balloon Time Helium Tank.
- Tie a few balloons from each bouquet to the LED-strings. Use ribbon for the others.
- Tie feathers to the tails of random balloons from each bouquet.
- Place the bouquets on each side of the backdrop, on bookshelves and tables.
- Add some decorative touches with flower vases draped with pearls, extra feathers and sparkled confetti.
- Take photos that will capture lifelong memories!
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on Balloon Time packaging.