School Color Confetti Balloons for Graduation
Party, Styling, Text and Photos by Sara Schmutz of Confetti Sunshine
Add spirit to your graduation party with confetti balloons in school colors. Accent your graduation party with solid colored balloons as well as these easy-to-make confetti-filled balloons.
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Crystal clear latex balloons
- Tissue paper in school colors
- Clean milk jug or plastic bottle
- To prep, cut the spout off of a plastic bottle and cut the tissue paper into approximately 3/4th inch squares.
- Wrap the opening of the balloon around the bottle spout.
- Stuff the tissue confetti squares into the balloon, then remove the bottle spout.
- Inflate the balloon with your Balloon Time Helium Tank and tie it off with string.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.