DIY Money Balloon Graduation Gift
Party, Styling, Text and Photos by Sara Schmutz of Confetti Sunshine
When it comes to a graduation, we know what a new grad really wants: money. It’s completely understandable. School and life are expensive. But, we also understand how unexciting it is to stick cash inside a card for a gift. Up your gift-giving skills and use a balloon instead of a card!
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Clear latex balloons
- Glitter (optional)
- Clean milk jug or plastic bottle
- Cut off the spout of a plastic bottle.
- Wrap the balloon around the bottle spout. This helps keep the balloon open so that you can easily put things inside.
- Roll up your bill(s) and tie with string. Stick the bundle inside the balloon.
- For a little extra fun, add glitter inside the balloon with the cash. (But, be warned, it does make getting the cash out a little messier.)
- Remove the bottle spout from the balloon.
- Inflate the balloon with your Balloon Time Helium Tank and tie it off with ribbon or string.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.