Gender Reveal Party With A Pop!
Loved ones are gathered for the big day—the room is filled with pink and blue and friendly wagers are made: is it a boy or a girl? Gender reveal parties provide a special occasion for the parents-to-be to share their exciting news with friends and family. Give your next reveal party an extra ‘pop’ with a DIY gender reveal balloon.
Set the scene with plenty of sweet treats and a little sparkle to set up the he-or-she surprise!
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- One white balloon for the reveal
- Pink, blue and clear balloons for decoration
- Pink and blue confetti
- Pink or blue chalk
- String or ribbon
- Fill the white balloon with approximately two tablespoons of the correct colored powder. Remember to keep the color secret from the parents-to-be!
- Inflate the balloon and tie with string. Be careful to not shake it up too much to avoid chalk showing on the outside.
- Inflate the pink, white and clear balloons for decorations! Try putting pink or blue balloons and confetti inside the clear balloons and inflating them one at a time, inside balloons first, for more sophisticated décor.
- Gather the family and POP for the surprise!
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons and sharp objects. Please read all warnings and precautions on Balloon Time packaging.