Find the Kitty Party Game
Party, Styling, Text and Photos by Sara Schmutz of Confetti Sunshine
This Project Is Part Of The “Kitty Birthday Party” Series.
For an original game, try one unique to our little kitty themed party: “Find the Kitty” balloon game.
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Latex balloons
- Black paint pen
- Inflate enough balloons for each child attending the party using the Balloon Time Helium Tank.
- Tie a string to each balloon.
- On one of the balloons, draw a nose and whiskers using your black paint pen.
- Bunch all the balloons together and tape them to the floor, or scatter the balloons around a room (just make sure the strings are long enough for children to reach).
- To play the game, have the children sit to one side of the room. When the start time is called, have each child grab a balloon string. Whichever child picks the balloon with the whiskers, wins!
- Have the children let go of the balloons and go back to their starting position to play again.
You can also play classic party games and add a little theme twist to it. For our kitty party, the kids played “Kitty, kitty, dog!” instead of “Duck, duck, goose!” Then we tried hiding a kitten in the room and played a “Loud/Soft” music game; but instead of music, we had the kids meow. We also put a spin on “Hot Potato” by using a ball of yarn instead of a potato.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.