DIY Video Game Birthday Party
Get mine-crafty with balloons to create a party theme that promotes building and exploration through fun. Break out the creativity and balloons because this imaginative party theme is guaranteed to be a hit for your kiddo’s next birthday!
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Black, light green, and dark green balloons
- Black Ribbon
- Roll of Velcro dots
- Color-themed party supplies
- *Test tubes for dinks can be found here
- *Square cupcake pan can be found here
- *Velcro dots can be found here
- Print out a template for your character
- Using the template, pull the correct number of each color balloon that you will need
- Begin to fill the balloons with your Balloon Time Helium Tank *Pro-tip: as you fill them, hide them under a table, or in large trash bags to prevent them from floating away.
- Once balloons are filled, using your template, begin to stick the adhesive dots on the balloons to connect them. *Pro-Tip: Work with two rows at a time. Once all of the lines are constructed, you can join the groups together for one complete character.
- Once your character is built, tie ribbon to the 2 ends of the 2nd to last row of balloons to tie to a balloon anchor
- Fill a couple of accent balloon bouquets and congratulate yourself for being awesome!
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on Balloon Time packaging.