DIY Gender Reveal Balloon
Party, Styling and Photos by Oh Happy Day
He or she? What will baby be? Throw an exciting gender reveal party for family and friends with this DIY balloon surprise to announce the baby’s gender.
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Confetti mix
- 3-foot black balloon
- Silver festive festooning
- Request your baby results from your doctor in a sealed envelope and give it to a trusted friend.
- Make a confetti mixture to suit the results — we chose blue for a boy, and pink for a girl.
- Stuff a 3-foot black balloon with the confetti mixture. You can use the back of a pencil to help push it in.
- Inflate the balloon using your Balloon Time Helium Tank to full size. Knot it off when it’s fully inflated.
- Attach your festive festooning to the end of your balloon with a piece of string.
- Give the balloon to the expecting parents — and pop for a surprise!
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.