DIY Star Balloon Party Invitation
Party, Styling, Text and Photos by Confetti Sunshine
Your guests will be over the moon excited to go to your outer space themed party when you invite them with a star studded balloon invitation.
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Yellow latex balloons
- Blue paper stars
- Metallic silver paint pen
- Low-heat glue gun or tape
- Use the paint pen to write the party information onto the blue paper stars. If you can’t find pre-cut stars, cut some out of some blue, heavy weight paper.
- Use your Balloon Time Helium Tank to inflate a yellow balloon. Tie the balloon off with string.
- Use your low heat glue gun to attach the stars to the balloon’s string.
Next, deliver your DIY invitation to each guest in person for an extra special surprise!