Balloon-Filled Homecoming Backdrop
It’s Homecoming time again and of all the celebratory occasions of our school years, this has got to be one of our favorites. This year, we’re helping teachers and parents get creative for the Homecoming Dance with this special Balloon-filled Photo Booth complete with props. It’s super easy, looks fab, and is sure to keep the kids entertained.
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Latex balloons in various size, colors
- Double-sided tape
- Chalkboard & chalk
- Craft sticks
- Fill your balloons using your Balloon Time Helium Tank.
- Use double-sided tape to fasten them to a colorful backdrop or wall where the photo booth will be situated.
- Write your Homecoming message on the chalkboard.
- Fill your basket with props (masks, hats, feather boas and signs are fun to include).
- Print out the free mask and mustache stencils. Cut each prop out and secure it to a craft stick.
- Snap a few fabulous photos and enjoy!
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.