First Day of School Picture Printable and Lunch Box Jokes
Party, Styling, Text and Photos by Confetti Sunshine
Document the all-important first day of school with a photo and free “First Day of School” printable memento. And to keep the fun going, surprise your kids with lunch box jokes! It’s the best of both worlds: a cute first day of school picture for mom, and a great joke at lunch for the child.
- First Day of School printable
- Heavy weight paper
- Sticker paper
- Helium-filled balloons (optional)
- Print the First Day of School page on heavy weight paper.
- Print the lunch box jokes on sticker paper.
- Cut out the lunch box jokes and stick them to your child’s lunch box or bag.
- Have your child fill out the facts on the First Day of School page.
Then take a picture of your child holding the First Day of School page for a keepsake or scrapbook! And, while it is optional, helium-filled balloons make a great photo prop for your back to school picture.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.