Autumn Harvest Invitation
Party, Styling, Text and Photos by Sara Schmutz of Confetti Sunshine
This Project Is Part Of The “Autumn Harvest Party” Series.
Just any regular invitation wouldn’t be exciting enough for our autumn harvest celebration. We need something fun and colorful – balloons! It is sometimes tricky when writing on latex balloons, especially if you don’t like your handwriting. We wanted something that look good, but also be easy and cheap to put together. We didn’t have the time or budget to get custom printed latex balloons. Instead, we came up with a way to attach our free printable onto some flat Mylar balloons. We were then able to fill our balloons up using the Balloon Time Helium Tank.
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Flat Mylar balloons
- Tattoo paper
- Autumn Harvest invitation printable
- Permanent marker
- Print the Autumn Harvest invitation onto the tattoo paper according to instructions.
- Place the invitation tattoo onto the Mylar balloon according to the instructions on the tattoo paper.
- Use the permanent marker to fill in the additional invitation information (such as: time, date, location, rsvp, etc).
- Use the Balloon Time Helium Tank to inflate your balloon. TIP: For filling Mylar balloons, just be sure to securely hold the edge of the balloon onto the tank’s spout.
- Fill additional balloons and deliver a bouquet of balloons to each invited guest!
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.