Whether you’re camping 20 feet from the house or 200 miles away from your backyard, these DIY camp lights provide a fun neon ambiance and bring safety on-site.
Perfect for taking on nighttime strolls around the campground, these balloons ensure there’s always a light to guide you back to safety, no flashlight required!
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Glow sticks
- LED-light strings
- Golf tees
- Neon-colored balloons
- Activate your glow sticks and insert them into the neon balloons that will guide your walkway.
- Use your Balloon Time Helium Tank to inflate the balloons with the glow sticks inside and tie them. Depending on the weight of your glow sticks, they may not float, but they will glow!
- Use a golf tee to pierce the tail of the balloon under the knot, then stick the tee into the ground along the walkway.
- Inflate additional neon balloons with your Balloon Time Helium Tank, then tie them down with LED-light strings.
- Place the LED-light string balloons around your campsite.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons and sharp objects. Please read all warnings and precautions on Balloon Time packaging.