Count to Midnight Balloon Game
Party, Styling, Text and Photos by Confetti Sunshine
One of the hardest parts of New Year’s Eve for kids is the wait. Staying entertained for that many hours is hard work. Our “Count To Midnight Balloon Game” is a great way to spread out the activities and add some excitement all the way until midnight.
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Assortment of balloons
- Favor boxes
- Games, treats and toys
- White paint pen
- Fill your favor boxes with an assortment of games, treats and small toys that keep the kids entertained. Ideas include: noise makers, bouncy balloons, foam air planes, etc.
- Inflate your balloons using the Balloon Time Helium Tank.
- Tie the balloons with string and attach to the filled favor boxes.
- Use the white paint pen to write an hour on each balloon, such as 8 PM, 10 PM, etc.
- Have the kids open one box every time the clock strikes the hour – all the way until midnight!
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.