Balloon Box New Year Countdown
Party, Styling, Text and Photos by Confetti Sunshine
It isn’t much of a New Year’s Eve party without an exciting way to celebrate the stroke of midnight — and there isn’t much that is more exciting than a surprise box of helium-filled balloons. Make one big box, or a bunch of small boxes for each kid. Anyway you do it, a surprise of floating balloons is sure to bring a smile to every child’s face.
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- 12″ and 5″ assorted balloons
- Cardboard box
- “Do Not Open” free printable sign
- Print and tape the “Do Not Open” sign to the front of your box.
- Just an hour or so before midnight, carefully inflate the balloons and put them in the box.
- Tape the top of the box closed.
- When the clock strikes midnight, let the kids open the box to see the balloon surprise and celebrate.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.