Ditch Boring Ice Cube Trays for these Colorful Ice Balloons
Try something different with your beverage cooler and make your drinks stand out with these colorful ice-filled balloons. For St. Patrick’s Day, we chose green and gold balloons with gold ribbon, but you can customize the colors for any occasion.
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Gold curling ribbon
- Beverage bucket
- Cupcake baking pan
- Green and gold latex balloons (or colors to complement your color scheme)
- Fill balloons with water and tie them tightly.
- Set water-filled balloons in cupcake pan and place in freezer for at least 24 hours.
- In lieu of regular ice, use balloons to keep drinks cold.
- Fill additional balloons and tie with ribbon to drink bucket for added decoration.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.