Ghoulish Gathering Invitations
Party, Styling, Text and Photos by Sara Schmutz of Confetti Sunshine
Having a fun invitation sets the tone for every party. To stick with the tombstone theme, we created a fun tombstone invitation.
- Black foam core board
- Glue sticks
- X-acto knife
- Fine-point white paint pen
- First, print the FREE tombstone printables out on 17-inch x 11-inch paper. We had the prints done at our local print shop for just a couple of dollars.
- Next, glue the prints onto the black foam core board.
- Once the glue is dry, carefully use your X-acto knife to cut around the edges of the tombstone.
- Cut out some rectangle feet for the tombstones to stand on.
- Use the low heat glue gun to glue the tombstones onto the foam core feet.
- Write in your party details using the fine point white paint pen.
For a little extra fun, put your ghoulish tombstone invitation in a fun little box stuffed with candy and toy spiders. We then wrapped our invitation boxes with fake spider web with a spider on top since we are planning on passing out our invitations. You can not put on the spider web if you are planning on mailing the invitations.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.