Learn how to create fun Easter Egg Flower Pots
Liven up your Easter Egg Hunt or spring party with this activity. We’ll show you how to make beautiful flowers with balloons, and tie them to a personalized flower pot filled with goodies to make great decorations and party favors! Not only are they a beautiful decoration for your yard or living room, they make great party favors too.
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- 4-5, 9” latex balloons for petals
- 1 latex balloon for center
- String or ribbon
- A flower pot
- Plastic eggs
- Jelly beans, or other candy
- Clear packing tape
- Easter grass
- Flower seed packets
- Paint pens or markers
- Large craft sticks
- ULTRA HI-FLOAT Note: optional – will extend balloon float time to 24-48 hours
- To make the petals, inflate two balloons to about 8 inches with your Balloon Time Helium Tank and tie at the end. Then, tie the two balloons together.
- Inflate the remaining two or three petal balloons and tie them to each other. Twist the two petal balloon sets together to make a flower. Shape as needed.
- Inflate the center balloon to about 6 inches and tie.
- Tie center balloon to the middle of the flower.
- Attach string or ribbon to balloon flower and secure it to the bottom of the pot with clear packing tape.
- Fill the pot with Easter grass, and include the plastic eggs filled with jelly beans or other candy.
- Glue or tape the seed packet to the large craft stick and add to the pot.
If you’re throwing an Easter egg hunt for your children, have them help by personalizing their own flower pot. If it’s for a party favor, decorate the pot with the guest’s name and some colorful, spring designs. Now you have fun décor and the perfect party favor that will bloom all spring!
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.