DIY Easter Bunny Balloons
Party, Styling, Text and Photos by Confetti Sunshine
Everyone knows that balloons make great party decorations. For Easter, we decided to add a cute little bunny to our balloons.
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Assortment latex balloons
- Free printable bunny template
- Tissue paper
- Paint brush
- Cotton balls
- Print out the bunny template.
- Lay a single piece of tissue paper over the template (you can see the template lines through the tissue paper). Use a marker to trace the bunny onto a piece of tissue paper.
- Cut the bunny out.
- Inflate an assortment of balloons using the Balloon Time Helium Tank.
- Use the glue to gently glue the tissue paper bunny onto an inflated balloon.
- Cut a cotton ball in half. Glue the cotton ball half onto the bunny balloon.
- Repeat until you’ve made as many Easter bunny balloons as you need.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.