DIY Easter Basket Invitations
Party, Styling, Text and Photos by Confetti Sunshine
We love using 5-inch balloons for party invitations. They are such a fun way to get your little guest really excited. So, for Easter the obvious choice was to create a sweet little Easter basket complete with an egg and mini balloon.
Note: the 5-inch balloons only float for 2-3 hours at the most. We created a balloon kit to take in our car. That way we would be able to fill up the balloons right before delivering the invitation.
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Assorted 5-inch balloons
- Small metal tins
- Permanent markers
- Easter grass
- Easter eggs filled with candy
- Write your party details onto the small metal tins using the permanent markers.
- Fill the metal tin with the grass and Easter egg.
- Place the metal tin invitations, 5-inch balloons, string, and scissors in a basket. Put the basket and Balloon Time Helium Tank in the car.
- Once at a guest’s house, fill a 5-inch balloon with helium and tie it to the metal tin invitation.
- Deliver the Easter basket invitation to your guest!
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.