DIY Bubblegum Balloon Tails
DIY Projects, Text and Styling by Studio DIY
Photos by Jeff Mindell
This Project Is Part Of The “I Chews You!” Bubblegum-Themed Galentine’s Day Party Series.
Add a little flair to the tail of pink balloons with funny bubblegum puns and bubbles. They look so cute behind a dessert table or as a part of a balloon centerpiece.
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Pink balloons
- Twine or ribbon
- Pink paper/card stock
- Cut out circles of various sizes from card stock. If desired, cut a little “highlight” mark like a bubble has in each one. If you want to make a pun version, trace or draw out the word you want to spell and cut out as well. If you don’t love your handwriting, type out the phrase first on a computer and print out the letters to use as a template.
- Lay the bubbles or letters in a line as desired.
- Cut a piece of twine or ribbon and lay it on top of the bubbles/letters. Tape each one in place with a small piece of tape.
- Inflate the balloons using your Balloon Time Helium Tank and tie a tail to each one.
- Optional: Add a second letter or circle on the back to cover up the tape.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.