Fill your Balloons with Confetti for the New Year Countdown
Create these fun and easy-to-make confetti balloons to prepare for the moment the ball drops at your New Year’s Eve party. Have your guests help spread the confetti and cheer at the stroke of midnight!
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Latex balloons – assorted colors
- Foil confetti
- ¼ cup measuring scoop
- Prior to inflating balloons, place foil confetti inside each.
– For floating balloons, use ¼ cup or less of confetti.
– For balloons that will sit upside-down as decorations, use more than ¼ cup of confetti.
- Inflate balloon with Balloon Time Helium Tank.
- Tie off floating balloons with ribbon and allow them to float around the room.
Just before midnight, make sure your guests have a balloon to pop. Tell guests to pop their balloon and watch the confetti explode when everyone yells, “Happy New Year!” For a fun keep-sake, set up your camera or phone to record the countdown and confetti explosion.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.