Chill your New Year’s Eve Bubbly
If you’re throwing a New Year’s Eve bash this year, switch out your ice bucket or plastic cooler to keep bubbly beverages chilled. Instead, get creative with balloons!
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- A cupcake baking tray
- A wide vase
- Latex balloons of assorted colors – we chose gold, silver and yellow
- Fill balloons with water and tie them tightly.
- Set water-filled balloons in cupcake pan and place in freezer for at least 24 hours.
- In lieu of regular ice, use balloons to keep drinks cold.
- For added flair, fill different sized balloons with your Balloon Time Helium Tank, and attach to the wall above balloon ice bucket.
In minutes, you’ll have a beautiful, festive and functional chilled drink centerpiece! If you’d like more great party ideas to jazz up your New Year’s Eve, check out our guide for hosting the Ultimate New Year’s Eve Party.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.