Autumn Harvest Balloon Garland
Party, Styling, Text and Photos by Sara Schmutz of Confetti Sunshine
This Project Is Part Of The “Autumn Harvest Party” Series.
Balloon garlands are one of the best party decorations, ever. They are cheap, easy to put together, and so much fun! Since you can find balloons in almost every color, you can make a balloon garland to match any party. We created a fun garland full of small balloons to decorate our teepees with. The project only took about 30 minutes to create.
- An assortment of balloons (5-inch and 12-inch)
- Balloon pump
- Thread your needle with the thread and set aside.
- Use the balloon pump to inflate two dozen balloons of different colors and sizes.
- Take the needle and thread each balloon onto the thread through the knotted end of your balloon.
- Continue adding balloons until your garland is as full and as long as you want.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.