Surprise Someone Special with a Balloon
When was the last time you surprised someone special for no reason at all? We put seven influential ladies to the test to surprise their children with an impromptu celebration of life’s everyday moments. Check out their experiences and follow our steps to create a balloon surprise for someone special in your life.
Nancy Pfeifer of A to Zebra
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Latex Balloons – assorted colors
- Large cardboard box – optional
- Wrapping paper – optional
Instructions for Box of Balloons Surprise:
- Write a personalized note to the recipient and place inside the large box at the bottom
- Inflate a bunch of balloons with your Balloon Time Helium Tank in assorted colors
- Place balloons inside box and close with them inside, making sure to secure the top so they don’t escape.
- Wrap the box with wrapping paper if you desire, or leave as is.
- Write the recipient’s name somewhere visible on the box.
- Hand deliver your gift. Leave it at someone’s doorstep, or ring the doorbell if you know they’re home and want to be present for the surprise.
You don’t have to use the Box of Balloons theme for your big surprise. As some of our friends did, you could set up special treats for your kids, like an ice cream social or a sundae bar. You could set up a trail of balloons from the sidewalk, through the doorway, and into a room where a gift awaits. Leave a bouquet of balloons attached to the outside of a door handle so your unsuspecting friend can find them whether he or she is entering or leaving.
Cheryl Kirkness of Moms & Munchkins
Elaina Andrews of A Time Out for Mommy
Erika Bragdon of Musings From a Stay at Home Mom
Tesa Nicolanti of 2 Wired 2 Tired
Toni Roberts of Design Dazzle
Tori Tait of Thoughtfully Simple
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.