Create these Balloon Fireworks and watch your party explode with fun!
Bring the explosions indoors this summer with this safe and easy version of fireworks. These firework balloons are sure to add sparks to your patriotic Fourth of July party!
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Red ribbon
- White ribbon
- Blue ribbon
- Red latex balloons
- Blue latex balloons
- Confetti – optional
- Weights for balloons – optional
- Put confetti and/or weights inside balloons – optional.
- Inflate as many balloons as you’d like.
- Cut red, white and blue ribbon into varying lengths and attach to balloons at the knots.
- Using scissors, carefully fray and curl some of the ribbons.
- Place balloons in various spots using weights, or secure one of the ribbons to a stationary object.
For an added touch, place balloons in different areas and heights around your party to mimic fireworks in mid-explosion.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.