Safely and easily fill helium balloons with a Balloon Time cylinder by following the instructions below. Our easy-fill nozzle makes it convenient and fun to have helium-filled balloons for any occasion.
As with any consumer product, please familiarize yourself with the important safety warnings prior to use.
For best results, fill balloons 1-2 hours prior to event.
To fill balloons:
- Turn green handle counter-clockwise to open valve.
- Slip balloon neck onto black nozzle until neck fits tightly.
- Hold balloon neck firmly between thumb and forefinger at the widest part of the nozzle. Press nozzle down gently to inflate.
- Fill balloon to desired size.
- Release thumb pressure on nozzle to stop inflation.
- After inflating latex balloons, pinch balloon tightly at base of balloon neck and remove from nozzle. For foil balloons, simply remove from nozzle after inflation, as foil balloons are self-sealing.
- To assure maximum float time, tie a tight knot in the neck of the latex balloon. Foil balloons do not require a knot.
- Attach ribbon of desired length below the knot on latex balloons or the lower neck area of foil balloons.
Done using your Balloon Time cylinder? Here’s how to prepare it for recycling.
Please recycle where possible. Recycling programs for Balloon Time may not exist in your area. Please contact your local solid waste authority for more details.
View video: How to dispose of your Balloon Time helium balloon kit
Complete Disposal Instructions (English) View safety information
Complete Disposal Instructions (French)
Check out Balloon Time in action.