Throw a Starry Night Sleepover
Kids love slumber parties and sleepovers. All-nighters give kids a chance to spend lots of uninterrupted time with good friends playing games, doing activities, eating snacks, and best of all, staying up way past their bedtime! Here’s a fun suggestion to turn a regular old slumber party into something special.
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Latex balloons – blue
- Glue or self-adhesive glow-in-the-dark stars
- Ribbon – optional
- Sleeping bags – supplied by guests
- Inflate a bunch of blue balloons with your Balloon Time Helium Tank.
- Secure glow-in-the-dark stars onto balloons using glue, or their self-adhesive.
- Let balloons float up to the ceiling to create a “starry night” feel.
- Have the kids arrange their sleeping bags in a starburst in the center of the party room. Make sure they place their heads at the center, and leave enough room so everyone’s sleeping bag fits and no one is left out.
Your child’s sleepover guests are sure to remember this special night with their friends forever, especially gazing into the stars before falling asleep – or in some cases, not sleeping at all!
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.