DIY Balloon Snowman
Winter is here and if you’re looking for ways to bask in its loveliness and keep the kids entertained, this DIY Balloon Snowman Craft is for you! All you need are some balloons and a few other supplies to add a whole lot of fun and creativity you and the kiddos can enjoy.
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- 2 White Mylar balloons
- Glue stick or double sided tape
- Variety of colored markers
- Colored tissue paper
- Printable template
- Scrap paper
- String or ribbon
- Prepare the details. Print the FREE Snowman template. Have the kids color in the pieces with colors of their choice.
- Help each child cut out all the pieces and use scrap paper to add any other bits you’d like to include.
- Then, make the scarf. Fold the tissue paper into your desired width and cut tassels on the ends of each side of the scarf. Decorate by gluing triangles or other designs onto it.
- Next, to make the body of your snowman, use the Balloon Time Helium Tank to inflate two white Mylar balloons. Tape the balloons together to form your snowman. Make sure you tie a string to the bottom balloon to hold your snowman in place.
- Finally, have the kids add eyes, a nose and a mouth to their snowman. Bundle him up with his specially designed scarf.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.