Create your own DIY Striped Balloons
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Latex balloons in your color scheme
- Acrylic metallic paint markers
- Ribbon, string or other trim
- Inflate your balloons using a Balloon Time Helium Tank and tie them with ribbon or string.
- With your acrylic paint maker, begin drawing stripes around each balloon. They can be thick, thin, zig zagged or whatever design you choose. Stripes don’t have to be perfect – the imperfections will make each balloon unique.
- Once you’re satisfied with the stripes, let the paint dry completely before adding your newly decorated balloons to the party space.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.