DIY Daisy Balloons
DIY Projects, Styling and Text by Studio DIY
Photos by Jeff Mindell
These Daisy balloons make the perfect backdrop for a spring party.
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- White geo blossom balloons
- 5-inch yellow latex balloons
- Glue dots
- Inflate the white geo blossom balloons with helium and tie with string.
- Inflate the yellow latex balloons with helium and tie a knot.
- Place two glue dots on the bottom half of the yellow balloon and adhere it to the center of the white blossom balloon. Repeat on the other side of the white blossom balloon.
- Tie the balloons individually to balloon weights and place them in a Photo Booth as a fun prop that as a backdrop!
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.