Create a spooky Haunted Halloween Party!
Host a fun party for both kids and adults at your own haunted house this October. Check out our ideas to make it creepy and keep the tricks and treats coming!
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Orange, black, and white latex balloons
- Glow-in-the-dark pens
- Black permanent markers
- Fake spiders and creepy crawlers
- Fake cobwebs
- Fog machine
- Spooky music
- White crepe paper streamers
- Rubber gloves
- Green food coloring
- Ice cube trays
- Gummy worms
- Inflate orange balloons and write party details on them with glow-in-the-dark pens. Add plastic spiders and other creepy crawlers to make it extra spooky! Then, deflate the balloons and mail them to guests. Include instructions to inflate the balloons in a dark room to read the invitation.
- Decorate your haunted house by stretching cobwebs with fake spiders over the doors and party tables. Plug in a fog machine and play some scary music in the background to complete the atmosphere. Check out our Ghoulish Ghost Balloons for an added decoration.
- To keep guests entertained, have them create pumpkin heads with inflated orange balloons and black permanent markers. Draw names and take turns drawing that person’s face on a balloon. Once everyone has drawn a balloon, try to match the pumpkin heads to guests.
- Make your punch extra creepy by adding a floating green hand! Fill a rubber glove with water, dyed with green food coloring and freeze it. Once it’s frozen, run under warm water until you can remove the glove. Then, place the hand-shaped ice cube in your punch bowl.
- Make worm-filled ice cubes by freezing water and gummy worms in ice cube trays.
Send your guests home with some spooky treats! Give them goodie bags filled with extra plastic spiders, vampire teeth, gummy worms, glow sticks, mini pumpkins, and stage make-up kits.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.