Keep the Spirit Going for all 12 Days of Christmas with Balloons
Try this different idea to have fun celebrating the 12 Days of Christmas with your loved ones. This is sure to create an interactive and unique experience for each person involved!
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Construction paper – red, green, and white
- Markers – assorted colors
- Small gift boxes, one per recipient
- Tissue paper – red, green, and white
- Latex balloons – red, green, and white, 12 per color, per recipient
- On small pieces of paper, write 12 suggested activities, such as, “bake sugar cookies,” “visit Santa,” “decorate the tree,” and “make clay ornaments.”
- Roll up the paper and insert one into each deflated balloon.
- Place all 12 deflated balloons into a gift box, wrap box in tissue paper.
- Write instructions on box, or include inside. Direct recipient to inflate all 12 balloons, then each day pop one balloon and follow the instructions inside. Only adults should pop balloons.
Your recipients will enjoy a fun activity every day until Santa arrives! For added fun, ask them to photograph each activity and see how results differ between the individuals.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.