Gift a Surprise with a Fun Flurry of Balloons
When you’re wrapping up a gift for that special someone, whether it’s for an anniversary, birthday, graduation, or holiday, follow these few extra steps to jazz up your presentation with this fun idea! Note: this idea works best for smaller gifts.
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Latex balloons – assorted colors
- One large cardboard box
- One small gift box
- Clear packing tape
- Wrapping paper
- Bows/ribbon – optional
- Place the gift inside a small gift box, then set it inside a large cardboard box.
- Tape the small gift box to the bottom of the large cardboard box so it doesn’t move around.
- Attach a bow to the gift box to signify there is something special inside.
- Inflate balloons 1-2 hours before giving the gift.
- Note: it may be helpful to have someone assist you with the next two steps.
- Flip the large box upside-down and fill it with balloons.
- Close the box, flip it back over and tape it shut.
- Wrap and decorate as desired.
Be sure to deliver the gift promptly after inflating balloons to ensure maximum float time. If you witness the recipient opening the surprise, make sure to take pictures and video to share their shocked expressions with us on Facebook and Instagram!
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.