Honey-filled Treats for your Buzzing Bee Party
Set up sweet treats for your Buzzing Bee Party guests with these fun refreshment ideas. Note – supplies listed are for all refreshment ideas. Based on which you choose, you may not need all items listed.
- Fresh fruit – variety
- Honey – variety of flavors
- Small dipping dishes
- Peanut butter
- Cream cheese
- Ingredients for pancakes and/or waffles
- Whipped cream
- Vanilla ice cream
- Ingredients for cake
- Frosting – yellow and black
- Black licorice
- Ingredients for sugar cookies
- Prepare a variety of fruits, such as apples or bananas, into small bite-size pieces. Let the kids dip them into small bowls of flavored honeys. Be sure to check on any possible honey allergies before the party.
- Let the kids make their own honey sandwiches, filled with a variety of ingredients, such as peanut butter, banana slices, or cream cheese.
- Give each guest an individual angel food cake and let them add their own toppings, such as vanilla ice cream, raisins, nuts, and sprinkles, then top with a swirl of honey.