Set up Your Party for Success with Balloon Place Markers
Try this great idea for children’s birthday parties so the guest of honor will not have to choose who will sit beside him or her when eating snacks, cake and ice cream, or opening gifts. Setting a seating plan beforehand will ensure all guests feel special and welcome to the party, even if they aren’t sitting right beside the birthday girl or boy.
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Latex balloons – assorted colors
- Glitter or metallic pens
- Inflate one balloon for each party guest with your Balloon Time Helium Tank.
- Use a glitter or metallic pen to write guests’ names on balloons.
- Attach one balloon to the back of each chair with ribbon.
- Inflate a few additional balloons to tie to the guest of honor’s chair, so it’s extra special for their day.
Make sure to talk about the seating plan with your child before the party, so they will be on board with the idea. Take pictures of individual guests with their balloon place markers behind them, ending with a group photo of everyone surrounding the birthday girl or boy.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.