Hot Air Balloons
Arts & Crafts
Construct a miniature ''hot air balloon'' using helium! This
also makes a fun decoration, but most of all, children will love it.
1. For each balloon, take two, 2 1/2' lengths of ribbon, and tie them together with a knot in the center.
2. Take a small, disposable paper cup, and poke a hole in the front, back and each side.
3. Thread the ends of the ribbons through the holes, and secure with a knot.
4. Inflate a balloon, decorate as desired and place it inside the ribbons.
5. Use tape or a little glue to keep the ribbons in place.