Keeping all those balloons together is quite a challenge!
1. Divide the players into even teams.
2. Assign a balloon color to each team.
3. Inflate the same number of balloons for each team and attach a ribbon to each one.
Tie something just heavy enough to keep the balloons from floating away
to the other end of each of the ribbons. (Try paper clips!)
5. Mark off a "pen" area for each team.
6. Tie the players' hands behind their backs.
At the signal, the players have to round up their team's balloons and
get them into their "pen"by bumping them with their head or feet or
blowing on them.
The first team to round up all its balloons wins!
If you don't have enough balloons to give each team its own
color, just use whatever colors you have and mark each team's balloons
with a marker. Just make sure that each team has the same number of
balloons to round up.