Shoot for the Stars GRAD Party
DIY Projects, Styling and Text by Seri Kertzner and Michelle Bachman of Little Miss Party
Photos by Dave Robbins Photography
Hats off to the GRADS! Let’s toss our hats and let the balloons soar. Reach for the stars with a Graduation Hat Balloon Reveal. A fun way to get everyone involved in celebrating at your Graduation Party.
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- 2 black poster boards
- 1 foam core black board
- 1 string with tassel
- 4-6 latex balloons
- Ribbon or string
- Cut the poster boards down horizontally by 4-6 inches.
- Attach the boards together by stapling on each side.
- Tape down the seams to keep secure and then connect the boards making a standing circle.
- Tape the end of the string with the tassel to the top of your foam core board and let the tassel hang over.
- Inflate a few balloons using the Balloon Time Helium Tank and tie each with string.
- Fill the hat with your balloons and top with the tassel board to keep the balloons inside.
- When ready for the release, lift the top of the hat and say: Hats off to your Grads!
NOTE: Hot ceiling lights can pop your balloons. If you have high ceilings you can tape your balloons to the table or secure the balloons onto a jar of rocks or candy inside the hat.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.