How to Make a Balloon Centerpiece
DIY Project, Styling and Text by Studio DIY
Photos by Mary Costa
If you need an easy way to add a statement to your dinner table, create a balloon centerpiece! This is a great alternative (or addition) to flowers and adds just as much color, depth and drama. We used this one in our tropical dinner party.
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Latex balloons (mix of 11” and 17”)
- Fishing line
- Balloon weights (We used mini pineapples)
- First, determine how long your table will be.
- To ensure you have one cohesive centerpiece, you’ll want to place clusters of balloons about 12-18” apart.
- When you know how many clusters you’ll need, begin inflating balloons with your Balloon Time Helium Tank. We had one 17” and three to five 11” balloons per cluster.
- Tie each balloon with fishing line and tie clusters, as desired, to your balloon weights. Place the weights down the center of your table and adjust or fill in balloons as necessary.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.