Love is Blinding Bridal Shower
Love is blinding and so is this sparkly bridal shower. This sequin, glitter and gem-filled party is perfect for the glitzy bride-to-be with everything from gem balloons to a rock candy cake. It can be used for any shower from a brunch, to a luncheon, to a dinner party, too.
Get step-by-step instructions and photos for the must-have DIYs featured in this party:
Printable Invitations & DIY Glitter Envelope Liner
- Download the invitation template and print it on 5×7-inch cards (you can buy these at an office supply or paper store).
- Cut apart one envelope so you just have the back piece (including the flap).
- Cut 1/2 an inch off of each side of that piece to make your template.
- Trace the template on glitter paper or wrapping paper and cut out.
- Secure inside the envelope with a single glue dot at the point of the flap.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.